This is the YS .60SR Side Exhaust Competition Helicopter Engine. The YS60SR was developed specifically for 50 class helicopters. The increased displacement of the YS60SR produces more power, and will make your 50 fly more like a 700/90 class machine! Additionally, the YS60SR was designed to run well on 15-30% nitro content fuel without head clearance changes.
- Same mounting as the YS50ST and YS56SR
- Proven fuel regulator system for a consistent and reliable operation
- Three needle valve ssytem for easier adjustment and fine tuning
- Balanced crankshaft for smoother running
Helicopter 2 Stroke
- New stroke design for superior operation
- New carburetor design for easier adjustments
- Proven pressurized fuel system for a consistent operation
Displacement：9.95 cc / .60 c.i.
Weight: 398g (engine only)