Hawker Hunter Scale RC Jet 95″
The Hawker Hunter scale jet turbine is a full composite airframe completed in a beautifully painted scheme. The Hawker Hunter jet offers top notch quality with outstanding performance.
This superb scale replica of the world famous Hawker Hunter is a fully composite construction designed to suit turbines from 12 – 16 kg thrust levels.
The main structural parts have more scale detail than most other composite planes in this size class. The small scale parts included in the kit really sets it apart from the rest of the pack.
The Hawker Hunter was a transonic British jet-powered fighter aircraft originally developed by Hawker Aircraft for the Royal Air Force (RAF) during the late 1940’s and early 1950’s. The Hawker Hunter had a very long career in Swiss Air Force from the late 1950’s until they were retired in 1994.
- A composite reproduction of the British Jet circa 1950’s.
- This model is painted in the Swiss Scheme.
- Turbine Power (12 – 16 kg)
- A quick build ARF
- Beautiful scale detail
- At 95.4 inches in length this Hawker Hunter is impressive in flight
- Turbine (14-20 kg / 30 – 44 lbs)
An excellent choice in turbine power is the SWIWIN SW series.
SWIWIN SW140B (14 kg – 30.8 lbs. thrust)
SWIWIN SW180B (18 kg – 39.6 lbs. thrust)
SWIWIN SW210B (20 kg – 46.2 lbs. thrust)
8 channels (plus)
(1) Nose steering
(2) Speed brakes
Wingspan: 69.7 in (1770 mm)
Length: 95.4 in (2423 mm)
Weight: 28-35 lbs (14 – 15.8 kg)
- 95% pre-assembled
- Full composite construction (no iron on covering)
- Two piece plug-in wing
- Live hinging with precision gap sealing
- Pre-applied decals with clear coat
- Detailed scale cockpit
- Removable hatch for easy access to engine compartment
- Complete hardware package with fiberglass control horns
- Functional scale flaps for smoother landings
- Top access for wing retention and turbine access with no belly pan
- Two piece composite wing makes transporting this plane easier than most
- Scale main gear doors
- Integrated speed brakes front and rear
- Includes (2) scale drop tanks
- Tail tube Turbine exhaust tailpipe included
- Composite fuel tanks included
* Optional heavy-duty retract sets available, sold separately
|Hawker Hunter Manual|