The RDX2 Pro is a dual port AC/DC charger providing a whopping 260 watts of power! The RDX2 Pro features independent, 130-watt circuits, allowing you to charge two packs simultaneously. Its user-friendly jog dial easily scrolls through menus, making programming a breeze. Capable of charging 2S packs at rates up to 14 amps, and 4S packs up to 9 amps, the RDX2 Pro’s high charge rates provide more power in less time for your 1/8th and 1/10th-scale buggy and truggy needs.
Pilots flying larger aircraft and helis using high capacity 4S-6S packs can also rely on the RDX2 Pro to speedily charge 4S and 6S packs up at to 9 and 5.8 amps respectively. And with just a few clicks, the RDX2 Pro will also convert into a power supply unit to power your other hobby equipment. The dual channel design can power two individual 5 – 24 volt devices simultaneously.
High power charging at faster rates will get you back in the action sooner than ever.
– Input Voltage: AC 100-240V/DC 11-18V
– Charge Circuit Power: 130W x 2 (260 Watts total)
– Discharge Circuit Power: 10W x 2
– Charge Current Range: 0.1-14A x 2
– Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2A x 2
– Current Drain for Balancing Port: Max. 500mA/cell
– DC Power Supply Output: 5-25V/130W x 2
– LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count: 1-6S
– Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
– NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count: 1-15S
– Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.9 x 2.7 in.
– Net Weight: 2.13 lbs.