Plug n’ Play Performance with this Global Aerojet T-45 Goshawk Composite Jet! This T-45 Goshawk takes PNP to an all new level! Constructed of extremely light and strong Airex Composite material, we are able to ad extreme scale details on the surface with the rivet lines, individual rivets and panel lines. For the first time, a Turbine Ready PNP in this high caliber is available. All the servos, control linkages, hardware are installed and centered right out of the box! The T-45 Goshawk includes upgrade servos that are HV Aluminum cased, metal gear Ultra High Torque and High Speed Digital servos that out performs the standard package servos by far with better precision, more efficiency and of course much improved strength and reliability! Furthermore, this T-45 Goshawk also includes LED Navigation lights installed, heavy duty electric retract with suspension, beautiful wheels with electric brakes are also installed! The 1.6 liter(1600cc) fuel tank system is also installed and plumbed. Engine is ready for your 80kg to 100kg turbine! If there ever is a so called easiest Jet to fly, the T-45 Goshawk would be one of the top choices.
This T-45 Goshawk has taken all the guess work out of building a turbine aircraft from individual parts. Quick building and more time for flying! You will need your own radio system, avionics batteries, fuel, fueling system and your own choice of Turbine Engine. Get ready for the Global Aerojet T-45 Goshawk!
- Constructed of extremely light and strong Airex Composite material
- Leading edge slats – Operated by 4 pre-installed digital high voltage servos
- Speed Brakes – Operated by 2 pre-installed digital high voltage servos
- Fully hinged offset flaps designed to work with slats for balanced Center of Lift and Drag, just like the full scale
- Vortex generators on the wings
- Full moving stabilizer – Yes, full stab controlled by a high torque digital servos
- Navigation lights – Installed
- Scale landing gear – electric retract system with electric brakes with scale struts, catapult hooks, gear doors, inflatable wheels fully installed
- Tailhook with pinto point – ready for adding retractable mechanism for scale carrier landing approach
- Built in 3S dual input redundancy voltage regulator and power distribution system – UBEC with selectable output (5-6V for servos), 7.4-8.4V for brake and retract system
- UAT, massive 1.6L tanks (2) included. They can be linked for extended flight time (10-12 minutes flight time tested with an ACEx80 turbine engine) or one for ACEx smoke system
- Exhaust Pipe installed