Heli-Professional soXos Strike7.1 Neon ORANGEs for shipping
Heli-Profesional develop this machine using the original Strike 7 as a base, taking all the suggestions for improvement and making the STRIKE 7.1, the main priority was to increase the tail speed. The gear ratio is new at 1: 5.05. This means that a very good rear performance can be achieved even with a «low RPM». As a result of the reconstruction, they made improvements and changes also such as freewheel (Autorotation Hub), belt tensioner, canopy lock system, rotor head damping & others. The 5 different colored canopies, which also come with the matching rotor blades, round off the new development. This enables us to fully cover your needs. The new soXos STRIKE 7.1 is not just a helicopter, but an extremely convincing product that claims absolute market leadership.
|The canopies and the enclosed rotor blades are available in the following colors: a striking neon yellow, neon orange, a stylish white, a very beautiful green, and a noble red. The canopies were deliberately made with a matt surface. Timely, noble, and stylish. So, you can let your personality flow into your own equipment and vary the color of the helicopter.|
- Made from a one-piece milled aluminum mainframe for minimal weight and maximum rigidity.
- The intelligent design allows easy maintenance and replacement of individual components.
- With the battery quick-change system, the batteries can be changed easily and quickly.
- Thanks to the large battery compartment, Lipos up to 12S-6500mAh can be used.
- Heli-Profesional innovates again with a more robust simple system to lock the Canopy
- All common engines of the 700 to 850 class can be installed, with 6mm or 8mm shaft diameter.
- The motor pinion is additionally guided at the bottom by a ball bearing. Thus motors with any wavelength can be installed. (At least 20mm, maximum 60mm)
- The gear ratios go from 1: 7.94 with 19-pinion, to 1: 10.06 with 15-pinion.
- Strong and short rotor head for maximum precision in extreme maneuvers.
- Specially developed rotor head damping for the highest precision.
- Direct and play-free control of the tail servo to the tail rotor through the torsion bar.
- High quality of the rear timing belt which prevents a static charge.
- Weight without components and blades: approx. 2180g
- Rotor blade length: 685 – 710mm
- Tail rotor blade length: 105mm
- Tail ratio: 1: 5.05
- Main gear ratios: 7.94 – 10.06 (9.43 included in the kit)
- Maximum size of the motor: Ø 63mm, height 64mm, motor shaft length from 20 – 56mm
- Maximum dimensions of the Lipo battery: width 62mm, height 68mm, length 350mm
Improvements/changes with respect to the STRIKE 7
- Freewheel (Autorotation Hub), belt tensioner, canopy lock, redesign of the tail boom, rotor head damping,
- Tail speed: 1: 5.05
- Canopy Colours: Neon yellow, neon orange, white, green, red
- Canopy surface: Mate Finish
- Main and tail rotor blade colors: neon yellow, neon orange, white, green, red
What it’s in the Box:
- SOXOS STRIKE 7.1 Kit
- Motor pinion 6 and 8mm for motors from 520-560KV / 12S
- Battery plate
- Aluminum servo arm suitable for all common servo types
- Canopy in the color of your choice
- Main rotor blades 1st-RC 690mm, in the same color as the canopy
- Tail rotor blades 1st-RC 105mm, in the same color as the canopy
Recommended components (not included in KIT):
- Flybarless system
- ESC: 12S from 130A – 200A
- Engine: 700 – 850 class with 450 – 560KV / 6mm or 8mm shaft (maximum motor size: Ø 63mm, height 64mm)
- Swashplate servos 3pcs.: min. 14kg / cm
- Tail servo: min. 6kg / cm
- 12S battery 4,000 – 6,500mAh (maximum size drive battery: width 62mm, height 68mm, length 350mm)
- Transmitter / Receiver