- Solid Durability: Proven V100 Platform Chassis
- Superior Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive Traction In Any Condition
- Realistic Details: Officially Licensed Chevy C10 Body
- Officially Licensed 1972 Chevrolet C10 Body
- Performance Proven V100 Chassis
- Dynamite® 15-Turn Brushed Motor
- 2 in 1 Brushed ESC / Receiver
- 2.4 GHz Radio System
- V1 Performance Street Tires
- LED Lights
- AWD Shaft Driven Drivetrain
- Locked Rear Drive
- Waterproof Electronics and Components
Classic Look. Modern Performance.
Turn heads everywhere you go with the Losi® V100 Chevy 1972 C10 Truck. The latest addition to Losi’s on road vehicles, the officially licensed body comes standard with a molded grill, bucket lights and bumper lights to improve the scale details. Losi has once again taken it to the next level with a truly innovative design and the quality workmanship drivers expect. Auto fans will love the truck’s incredible scale details while RC enthusiasts won’t be able to get enough of the AWD shaft driven drivetrain and proven worry-free chassis. The AWD drivetrain provides impressive traction and enhances performance while the V100 chassis gives you a balanced, neutral handling truck that’s fun to drive. The 1972 C10 has been carefully crafted to give a classic silhouette that scale enthusiasts will love. From its low-rise body, to impressive performance, the Losi 1972 C10 Truck gives drivers Street Rod C10 styling in a proven V100 platform.
AWD Shaft Driven Drivetrain
The AWD drivetrain provides impressive traction and enhances performance.
Locked Rear Drive
The all-new locked differential in the rear end improves torque and drivability.
Dynamite 15-Turn Brushed Motor
The Dynamite 15T 540 motor rips out of the turns and has speed to impress on the straightaways.
2 in 1 Brushed ESC / Receiver
The V100 C10 is equipped with a 2-in-1 ESC/Receiver. This reliable and compact system provides 45A of protection and is Li-Po compatible with EC3 connector.
2.4 GHz Radio System
With features like throttle/steering reversing, throttle/steering travel adjust, the included 2.4GHz transmitter packs a lot of features in a small package with the interference-free connection.
Waterproof Electronics and Components
Drive with confidence through puddles or extremely shallow water.
Performance Proven Chassis
This platform is known for taking a beating without flinching. You’ll love how it tears up the asphalt without fear.
V1 Performance Street Tires
Not only do they look like their 1:1 counterpart, the Losi V1 Performance Tires grip the street and track like no other.
LED lights add to the C10’s scale realism while amber running lights are mounted on the bumper, just like the full-scale version.
Officially Licensed 1972 Chevrolet C10 Body
The full-scale Chevy C10 is one of the most iconic trucks on the planet. Ours is true to scale and honors the real C10 with a variety of realistic details.
- Ball Bearings Complete Drivetrain
- Battery Sold Separately
- Body Polycarbonate, Hand Painted, 1mm
- Charger Sold Separately
- Chassis Injection Molded
- Color Variant Orange
- Completion Level Ready-To-Run
- Differential Bevel Gear
- Drive Type Forward/Brake/Reverse
- Drivetrain AWD
- Final Drive Ratio 2:66:1
- Gear Pitch 48-pitch
- Ground Clearance .25″ (6mm)
- Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter 2.1 in
- Internal Gear Ratio 3:5:1
- Motor Size 540
- Motor Type Brushed
- Pinion 22T
- Power Type Electric
- Product Weight 3lbs 14oz.
- Radio Included
- Receiver Included
- Scale 1/10
- Servos Included
- Shock Type Injection Molded Friction
- Speed Control Included
- Spur Gear 77 Tooth
- Suspension Independent
- Tire Compound S Compound
- Tire Tread V1 Performance
- Vehicle Type Touring Car
- Water-Resistant Yes
- Wheel Width Front 1.02″, Rear 1.18″
- Wheelbase 10.08″ (256 mm)