After the successful introduction of Aerofoam MB339, and L39 “real turbine” foam jets, we at Global Jet Club have just finished extensive tests and validation of the latest addition to our Global Aerofoam Jet line up: the “Global Aerofoam T-45”.
This T-45 Goshawk is a 1/6.25 scale turbine jets designed for 60-80 size turbine. With a wingspan of over 59 inches and fuselage length over 75 inches, this is by far the largest turbine powered foam jet in the market today. With its size, the wing load is really light even after we add the scale details such as slaps/flaps, airbrake, tail hook, navigation lights, full moving stab to name a few. These scale details and light wind loading make it a perfect scale trainer jet just like its full size sibling.
This scale jets can be fully decked out for serious scale competition. It comes installed with truly functional.
- Leading edge slats – Operated by 4 pre installed digital high voltage servos
- Speed Brakes – Operated by 2 pre installed digital high voltage servos
- Fully hinged offset flaps designed to work with slats for balanced Center of Lift and Drag, just like the full scale
- Vortex generators on the wings
- Full moving stabilizer – Yes, full stab controlled by a high torque digital servos
- Navigation lights – Installed.
- Scale landing gear – electric retract system with electric brakes with scale struts, catapult hooks, gear doors, inflatable wheels fully installed.
- Tailhook with pinto point – ready for adding retractable mechanism for scale carrier landing approach
- Built in 3S dual input redundancy voltage regulator and power distribution system – UBEC with selectable output (5-6V for servos), 7.4-8.4V for brake and retract system.
- UAT, massive 1.6L tanks (2) included. They can be linked for extended flight time (10-12 minutes flight time tested with an ACEx80 turbine engine) or one for ACEx smoke system.
- Exhaust Pipe installed.
Length: 69 inches (1753mm) Fuselage only, 74.99 inches (1904mm with Pitot tube)
Wingspan 59.1 inches (1501 mm)
Take off Weight RTF minus Fuel: 16-18 lbs (with AUT full)
Available in PNP configurations: Just add a turbine, batteries and receivers and go fly.
Team Pilots’ recommended optional items:
Intairco UAT upgrade: Itrap 40 $85.00
Banana Hobby Airplane Stand $69.90 https://www.bananahobby.com/aircraft-model-stands.html
Pilot RC Wing Bag https://globaljet.club/products/pilot-rc-predator-1-8m-wing-bag?_pos=4&_sid=e2ee78e3a&_ss=r
Pilot RC Fuselage Bag https://globaljet.club/products/pilot-rc-viperjet-1-8m-2m-fuselage-bag?_pos=1&_sid=b3e55a2ff&_ss=r
ACEX 80 TURBINE https://globaljet.club/collections/acex/products/acex-acex80-brushless-8kg-turbine-engine
Videos: (youtube links) :
Contact us for stock status.
Pre-order 50% down, 50% payable at the time of shipping.